- When a politician gives absolute and unequivocal support of a newcomer to the party, this is an example of a time when the politician gives his unreserved support.
- When a young girl shares too much information of every private detail of her life without holding anything back, she is an example of someone who might be described as unreserved.
The definition of unreserved is not restricted, or is something given completely and without holding anything back.
not reserved; specif.,
- frank or open in speech or behavior
- not restricted or qualified; unlimited
- not set aside for advance sale: unreserved seats
- Not held back for a particular person: an unreserved seat.
- Given without reservation; unqualified: unreserved praise.
- Exhibiting no reserve: an unreserved grin of approval.
- Not reserved.