- Unqualified means not skilled, or unable to do something.
An example of unqualified is a child’s skills at doing surgery.
- The definition of unqualified is something that is complete and total.
An example of unqualified is a success that has no faults, an “unqualified success.”
- lacking the necessary or desirable qualifications; not fit
- not limited or modified; absolute: an unqualified success
- Lacking the proper or required qualifications: unqualified for the job.
- Not modified by conditions or reservations; absolute: an unqualified refusal.
(comparative more unqualified, superlative most unqualified)
un- +"Ž qualified.