unmitigated[un mit′ə gāt′id]
- The definition of unmitigated is absolute, complete or not lessened.
A complete and total disaster is an example of an unmitigated disaster.
- not lessened or eased: unmitigated suffering
- unqualified; out-and-out; absolute: an unmitigated fool
- Not diminished or moderated in intensity or severity; unrelieved: unmitigated suffering.
- Without qualification or exception; absolute: an unmitigated lie.
(comparative more unmitigated, superlative most unmitigated)
- Not mitigated.