not broken; specif.,
- whole; intact
- not tamed or subdued
- continuous; uninterrupted
- not disordered or disorganized
- not plowed or spaded
- not surpassed: an unbroken record
- Not tampered with; intact: an unbroken dozen.
- Not violated or breached: unbroken promises.
- Uninterrupted; continuous: unbroken silence.
- Not tamed or broken to harness: unbroken horses.
- Not disordered or disturbed: unbroken family ties.
- Whole, not divided into parts.
- After the vase had fallen down the flight of stairs we were amazed to find it still unbroken.
- Of a horse, not tamed.
- There is something majestic about the spirit of an unbroken mustang as it runs wild across the prairie.
- Continuous, without interruption.
- The team's unbroken winning streak was a record.