- of, relating to, or forming a sequence
The fast food employee had to make every cheeseburger in this exact sequential order.
If there is a three part process and the steps must be done in a certain logical order, this is an example of the steps of the process being sequential.
- Forming or characterized by a sequence, as of units or musical notes.
- Succeeding or following in order.
sequential - Computer Definition
One after the other in some consecutive order such as by name or number.
- According to Wikipedia, a blog is characterized by sequential dated entries as well as interaction with readers.
- The sequential dated entries don't necessarily have to be daily or weekly, but in general a blog is updated according to one of these kinds of schedules.
- The latter is often associated with sequential clearing of CSF as it is collected; streaks of blood in an otherwise clear fluid; or a sample that clots.
- You can find these books at teacher supply stores or purchase curriculum books by grade level, such as Horizons Spelling or Sequential Spelling.
- Learning a new language is a lot like learning sequential math; you need to fully understand the fundamentals in order to successfully proceed.