- The definition of chronological is arranged in the order it happened.
An example of chronological is a biography that starts in 1920 and goes through 1997.
- arranged in the order of occurrence
- of chronology; esp., containing or relating to an account of events in the order of their occurrence
Origin of chronological; from chronology + -ical
- Arranged in order of time of occurrence.
- Relating to or in accordance with chronology.
(comparative more chronological, superlative most chronological)
- In the "units of time" sense, the term is almost exclusively used to clarify a contrast.