- The definition of chronological is arranged in the order it happened.
An example of chronological is a biography that starts in 1920 and goes through 1997.
chronological definition by Webster's New World
- arranged in the order of occurrence
- of chronology; esp., containing or relating to an account of events in the order of their occurrence
Origin: ; from chronology plush -ical
- chronologically adverb
chronological definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- Arranged in order of time of occurrence.
- Relating to or in accordance with chronology.
- chronˌo·logˈi·cal·ly adverb