A journal is an outlet for your thoughts.
- An example of an outlet is a journal
- An example of an outlet is a stream flowing out from a lake.
- An example of an outlet is a Coach store.
- a passage or vent for letting something out
- a means of expression: an outlet for the emotions
- a stream, river, etc. that flows out from a lake
- a market for goods
- a store, agency, etc. that sells the goods of a specific manufacturer or wholesaler
- a retail store that sells defective, damaged, or surplus merchandise at a discountin full outlet store
- a mass-media source, as a newspaper or television station
- ⌂ any point in an electrical circuit where a plug can be inserted to connect with a power supply
- an end of a street, alley, etc. that opens onto another street, etc.
- a. A passage for escape or exit; a vent.b. A means of release or gratification, as for energies, drives, or desires: exercised as an outlet for frustration.
- a. A stream that flows out of a lake or pond.b. The mouth of a river where it flows into a larger body of water.c. The point of intersection of a driveway and a road, especially in a rural area.
- a. A commercial market for goods or services.b. A store that sells the goods of a particular manufacturer or wholesaler.
- A receptacle, especially one mounted in a wall, that is connected to a power supply and equipped with a socket for a plug.
- A vent or similar passage to allow the escape of something.
- Something which allows for the release of one's desires.
- A river that runs out of a lake.
- A shop that sells the products of a particular manufacturer or supplier.
- A wall-mounted device such as a socket or receptacle connected to an electrical system at which current is taken to supply utilization equipment or appliances.