- An example of an occurrence is when an eclipse can be seen from the earth.
- An example of an occurrence is the rate at which cancer happens in people as they age.
The definition of an occurrence is something that happens, or is the frequency with which something happens.
- the act or fact of occurring
- something that occurs; event; incident
- The action, fact, or instance of occurring: The occurrence of snow is rare in these parts.
- Something that takes place; an event or incident: worrisome occurrences.
- This word is often misspelled occurence, occurrance or occurance.
occurrence - Legal Definition
An event of happening.