- The definition of concurrence is agreement or things that act or occur together.
When two people agree on something, this is an example of a concurrence of opinion.
- a happening together in time or place
- a combining to produce or bring about something
- agreement; accord
- the point where three or more lines or planes meet
- the junction of lines or surfaces
Origin: Middle English ; from Midieval Latin concurrentia ; from Classical Latin concurrens: see concurrent
Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Agreement in opinion.
- Cooperation, as of agents, circumstances, or events.
- Simultaneous occurrence; coincidence.