- The definition of concurrence is agreement or things that act or occur together.
When two people agree on something, this is an example of a concurrence of opinion.
- a happening together in time or place
- a combining to produce or bring about something
- agreement; accord
- the point where three or more lines or planes meet
- the junction of lines or surfaces
Origin of concurrenceMiddle English ; from Medieval Latin concurrentia ; from Classical Latin concurrens: see concurrent
nounpl. con·cur·renc·es also con·cur·renc·ies
- Agreement in opinion.
- Cooperation, as of agents, circumstances, or events.
- Simultaneous occurrence; coincidence.
From Old French concurrence