- Occurred is defined as something that happened, took place, existed or was found, or it is a thought or idea coming into someone's mind.
- When an earthquake happened last week, this is an example of when an earth quake occurred.
- When corn grew naturally in a given part of the country, this is an example of when corn occurred naturally.
- When you suddenly remember you forgot to take the trash out, this is an example of when it occurred to you that you forgot to take out the trash.
- simple past tense and past participle of occur
Variant of occur