- An example of struck is a deer that's been hit by a car.
- An example of struck is a company with their employees on strike.
Struck is a person or thing that has been hit or attacked, or affected by a labor strike.
Past tense and a past participle of strike
Affected or shut down by a labor strike.
- I struck out on that.
- A new idea struck, and he looked down at his bloodied body.
- Suddenly a thought struck Dean.
- The disease struck people in childhood or in the prime of life.
- He paused, obviously struck by another thought.