- that moves; specif.,
- changing, or causing to change, place or position
- causing motion
- causing to act; impelling, influencing, etc.
- arousing or stirring the emotions or feelings; esp., arousing pathos
- involving a moving motor vehicle: a moving violation (of a traffic law)
See moving in American Heritage Dictionary 4
- Changing or capable of changing position: a moving target.
- Relating to or involved in a transfer of furnishings from one location to another: moving expenses; moving van.
- Causing or producing motion.
- Involving a motor vehicle in motion: a moving violation.
- Arousing or capable of arousing deep emotion: a moving account of the tragedy.
Learn more about moving