- having a (specified kind of) mind: used in hyphenated compounds: high-minded
- having a mind to; inclined; disposed
- Disposed; inclined: I am not minded to answer any of your questions.
- Having a specified kind of mind. Often used in combination: fair-minded; evil-minded.
- Directed or oriented toward something specified. Often used in combination: civic-minded; career-minded.
(comparative more minded, superlative most minded)
This adjective is used
- in sense 1, only with a preceding word describing the object of the inclination, and the two are usually hyphenated.
- in sense 2, only in the construction to be minded to do something.
- Simple past tense and past participle of mind.