- The definition of mind-boggling is something very confusing, puzzling or hard to comprehend.
- An example of mind boggling is the Sunday New York Times crossword puzzle.
- An example of mind boggling is when an avid chocolate lover hears that someone doesn't like chocolate.
- hard to comprehend; confusing
- surprising, shocking, overwhelming, etc.
Intellectually or emotionally overwhelming: “a mind-boggling bazaar of competing manufacturers and overlapping technologies” (William D. Marbach).
(comparative more mindboggling, superlative most mindboggling)
- mind boggler/mind-boggler
(comparative more mind-boggling, superlative most mind-boggling)
- Alternative spelling of mindboggling.