- The definition of mind blowing is something that is so shocking, surprising, unexpected or wonderful that your brain cannot comprehend it.
An example of a mind blowing experience is sky diving or seeing your new baby for the first time.
- causing shock, surprise, excitement, etc.; overwhelming
- difficult to comprehend; confusing
- mindblower noun
Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Producing hallucinatory effects: mind-blowing drugs.
- Intensely affecting the mind or emotions: a mind-blowing horror story.
- mindˈblowˌer noun
mind-blowing - Medical Definition
- Producing hallucinatory effects.
- Intensely affecting the mind or emotions.