- The definition of mind blowing is something that is so shocking, surprising, unexpected or wonderful that your brain cannot comprehend it.
An example of a mind blowing experience is sky diving or seeing your new baby for the first time.
mind-blowing definition by Webster's New World
- causing shock, surprise, excitement, etc.; overwhelming
- difficult to comprehend; confusing
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- mindblower noun
mind-blowing definition by American Heritage Dictionary
The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th edition Copyright © 2010 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
- Producing hallucinatory effects: mind-blowing drugs.
- Intensely affecting the mind or emotions: a mind-blowing horror story.
- mindˈblowˌer noun
mind-blowing - Medical Definition
- Producing hallucinatory effects.
- Intensely affecting the mind or emotions.