- The definition of mind blowing is something that is so shocking, surprising, unexpected or wonderful that your brain cannot comprehend it.
An example of a mind blowing experience is sky diving or seeing your new baby for the first time.
- causing shock, surprise, excitement, etc.; overwhelming
- difficult to comprehend; confusing
- Producing hallucinatory effects: mind-blowing drugs.
- Intensely affecting the mind or emotions: a mind-blowing horror story.
(comparative more mindblowing, superlative most mindblowing)
- Alternative spelling of mind-blowing.