- causing shock, surprise, excitement, etc.; overwhelming
- difficult to comprehend; confusing
The definition of mind blowing is something that is so shocking, surprising, unexpected or wonderful that your brain cannot comprehend it.
An example of a mind blowing experience is sky diving or seeing your new baby for the first time.
- Producing hallucinatory effects: mind-blowing drugs.
- Intensely affecting the mind or emotions: a mind-blowing horror story.
(comparative more mindblowing, superlative most mindblowing)
- Alternative spelling of mind-blowing.
- Walmart is notorious for offering mind-blowing Black Friday deals like laptops for under two hundred dollars, HD televisions for under three hundred dollars and similar doorbusters and for 2010, the trend continues.
- Tension between the band members squeezed and molded the music they produced, resulting in some of the most touching, terrifying and mind-blowing songs you are ever likely to hear.
- The four-and-one-half minute ride will take park visitors through interactive displays, memorabilia, laser light, and other "mind-blowing" effects.
- It's mind-blowing on so many different levels.