A woman enjoys the fragrance of her flowers.
- The scent of roses on a spring day is an example of a fragrance.
- A type of perfume by Ralph Lauren or Armani is an example of a fragrance.
The definition of a fragrance is an aroma, especially one that is pleasant, or a substance which gives a pleasant aroma such as a perfume, cologne or after-shave.
- the quality of being fragrant
- a sweet smell; pleasant odor
Origin of fragranceClassical Latin fragrantia
Also Now Rarefragrancy
- a. The quality of having a pleasant odor: the fragrance of the ocean breeze.b. A sweet or pleasant odor; a scent.
- A substance, such as a perfume or cologne, designed to emit a pleasant odor.