A fresh slant on the problem.
A fresh sheet of paper.
A fresh memory.
Fashions fresh from Paris.
I was fresh as a daisy after the nap.
A fresh complexion.
Fresh out of milk; muffins baked fresh daily.
The fresh of the day.
- Not preserved by being salted, pickled, canned, or frozen.fresh meat, fresh vegetables.
- Not spoiled, rotten, or stale.
- Not tired; vigorous; lively.To feel fresh after a nap.
- Not worn, soiled, faded, etc.; vivid; bright; clean.
- Youthful or healthy in appearance.A fresh complexion.
A fresh start.
A fresh spring day.
A fresh pot of coffee.
He followed the fresh hoofprints to find the deer.
I seem to make fresh mistakes every time I start writing.
After taking a beating in the boxing ring, the left side of his face looked like fresh meat.
I brought home from the market a nice bunch of fresh spinach leaves straight from the farm.
A glass of fresh milk.
What a nice fresh breeze.
A fresh hand on a ship.
A fresh installation of Windows XP has Internet Explorer version 6.
QA uses a fresh copy of the old version to test backward-compatibility of new add-ons.
An example of fresh is just squeezed orange juice.
A fresh wind.