- having had much experience, as in a particular occupation or activity
- having learned from experience; made wise, competent, etc. by experience
An experienced craftsman at work.
- An example of experienced is someone who has worked in customer service for many years.
- An example of experienced is a world traveler.
The definition of experienced is a person with training, knowledge or who has participated in something.
- Having had experience in an activity or in life in general: a highly experienced traveler.
- Skilled or knowledgeable as the result of active participation or practice: consulted an experienced investment counselor.
(comparative more experienced, superlative most experienced)
- Having experience and skill in a subject.
- past participle of experience
From experience + -ed.
- Here they experienced a cruel disappointment.
- How did you get to be so experienced at handling women?
- Every emotion she experienced used to be written on her face.
- It was bad enough to be reminded that Alex was experienced, without being reminded she had none.
- I experienced your life with you.