- To fail to make payment when due.
- To fail to appear in court when required.
- To fail to take part in or finish a contest.
He failed to make payments on time and is now in default.
You may cure this default by paying the full amount within a week.
The team's three losses include one default.
The man became the leader of the group as a default.
If you don't specify a number of items, the default is 1.
Regardless of our merit or default.
If you do not make your payments, you will default on your loan.
If you refuse to wear a proper uniform, you will not be allowed to compete and will default this match.
If you don't specify a number of items, it defaults to 1.
An example of default is when you fail to pay your credit card bill.
An example of default is the action you take when you fail to pay your credit card.
In default on a loan.
Won the championship by default.
Changed the default for the page margins.
- Failure to pay money due.
- Failure to appear in court to defend or prosecute a case.
- Failure to take part in or finish a contest.
A default printer.
The Administration's default position on tax cuts.