A valuable ring.
- The definition of valuable is something that is worth a lot, either in terms of money or in terms of being useful or loved.
- An example of valuable is a ring worth $1,000,000.
- An example of valuable is your dime store ring that your husband gave you on your first date that has sentimental value.
- An example of valuable is a person who is a good contributor to a team.
- Valuable is defined as something that has a high monetary value.
An example of a valuable is a diamond ring.
- having material or monetary value, esp. high monetary value: a valuable diamond
- of great merit, use, or service; highly important, esteemed, etc.
an article of value, esp. one of small size, as a piece of jewelry: usually used in pl.
- Having considerable monetary or material value for use or exchange: a valuable diamond.
- Of great importance, use, or service: valuable information; valuable advice.
- Having admirable or esteemed qualities or characteristics: a valuable friend.
A personal possession, such as a piece of jewelry, having a relatively high monetary value: insured all of our valuables against theft.
(comparative more valuable, superlative most valuable)
- a personal possession such as jewellery, of relatively great monetary value; "” usually used in plural form.
value +"Ž -able