The friendship between these two girls is invaluable.
The definition of invaluable is priceless or having value too great to measure.
An example of invaluable is the sentimental worth of your great grandmother's wedding band.
Of inestimable value; priceless: invaluable paintings; invaluable help.
- It'll make him an invaluable asset.
- This work is invaluable as a source for the history and situation of the church in the 2nd century; for it contains nearly the whole of the famous work of Celsus (Abyos angs) against Christianity.
- He continued during the remainder of his life the superintendence of this invaluable annual.
- Fouche, pulling the wires through the police, was an invaluable helper.
- Before the prorogation, however, he saw the invaluable Act of Habeas Corpus, which he had carried through parliament, receive the royal assent.