An elderly couple in love.
- An ancient Greek artifact that can never be replaced and is considered so valuable no amount of money could ever be used to buy it from the museum where it is located is an example of something that is priceless.
- The love of a great spouse is an example of something that is priceless.
- A person for whom you feel great affection and who you find charming and amusing is an example of someone who you would describe as priceless.
The definition of priceless is something on which the value cannot be estimated, or someone or something that is very amusing or absurd.
- of inestimable value; beyond price
- Informal very amusing or absurd
- Of inestimable worth; invaluable.
- Highly amusing, absurd, or odd: a priceless remark.
(comparative more priceless, superlative most priceless)
price +"Ž -less