- of inestimable value; beyond price
- Informal very amusing or absurd
Richard and Clara's love for each other is priceless.
- An ancient Greek artifact that can never be replaced and is considered so valuable no amount of money could ever be used to buy it from the museum where it is located is an example of something that is priceless.
- The love of a great spouse is an example of something that is priceless.
- A person for whom you feel great affection and who you find charming and amusing is an example of someone who you would describe as priceless.
The definition of priceless is something on which the value cannot be estimated, or someone or something that is very amusing or absurd.
- Of inestimable worth; invaluable.
- Highly amusing, absurd, or odd: a priceless remark.
(comparative more priceless, superlative most priceless)
price +"Ž -less
- How priceless are those last moments!
- 14 She was nominally assisted by the members of the any interference on the part of the magistracy to wreak their will upon its spendid and priceless contents.
- By the sound of it, it was one of his favorite, priceless, Ming vases.
- I'm like those reclusive millionaires who own priceless art and won't let the rest of the world see it.
- Napoleon's perfidy at Bayonne was so flagrant as to strip from him the mask of a champion of popular liberty which had previously been of priceless worth.