This is irreplaceable.
The definition of irreplaceable is something or someone that cannot be replaced.
Your children are an example of something you would describe as irreplaceable.
Impossible to replace: irreplaceable antiques.
- ir′re·place′a·bil′i·ty ir′re·place′a·ble·ness
(comparative more irreplaceable, superlative most irreplaceable)
- That cannot be replaced.
ir- + replaceable
- Some couples might exchange heirloom engagement rings that are priceless and irreplaceable.
- It's a good idea to have a safe place to put valuables and irreplaceable documents.
- Remember that a good instructor is irreplaceable in yoga practice.
- Digital scrapbooking is another great alternative for creating heritage scrapbook pages, since you don't need to worry about finding acid-free embellishments or accidentally damaging irreplaceable photos.
- Shirt: The shirtdress is virtually irreplaceable as a timeless wardrobe essential.