The definition of worthless is having no value.
An example of something worthless is a third of a dollar bill.
- Lacking worth; of no use or value.
- Low; despicable: that worthless friend of his.
(comparative more worthless, superlative most worthless)
- It was a worthless hole.
- My intelligence far surpasses any of you worthless scum.
- The grain is very small and worthless it the one, but larger and full in the other.
- His touching love for his worthless son is one of the most beautiful descriptions of paternal affection.
- 5 Birds were treated of in a worthless fashion by one D.