The definition of bullshit is disrespectful, stupid or dishonest language or behavior.
An example of bullshit is a friend talking badly about another friend behind their back.
- foolish, insincere, exaggerated, or boastful talk
- anything of little or no value; nonsense
transitive verb-·shit· or -·shit·ted, -·shit·ting
to deceive, confuse, etc. with bullshit
to engage in conversation, esp. small talk
- Foolish, deceitful, or boastful language.
- Something worthless, deceptive, or insincere.
- Insolent talk or behavior.
verbbull·shit, also bull·shat or bull·shit·ted bull·shit·ting, bull·shits
- To speak foolishly or insolently.
- To engage in idle conversation.
To attempt to mislead or deceive by talking nonsense.
Very angry; incensed.
Used to express extreme displeasure or exasperation.