- The definition of large scale refers to something that is grand or that is big.
An example of a large scale wedding is one in which you invite 300 people.
Seating for a large-scale wedding.
large-scale definition by Webster's New World
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- drawn to a large scale: said of a map, etc.
- of wide scope; over a large area; extensive: large-scale business operations
large-scale definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- Large in scope or extent.
- Drawn or made large to show detail.