A couple improves their level of fitness with bike riding.
- An example of fitness is the status of your physical health.
- An example of fitness is someone who has the capability of solving a problem.
Fitness is defined as being in good physical shape or being suitable for a specific task or purpose.
- The state or condition of being fit; suitability or appropriateness.
- Good health, especially good physical condition resulting from exercise and proper nutrition.
- Biology The extent to which an organism is able to produce offspring in a particular environment.
fitness - Computer Definition
- He was examined as to his fitness before being appointed.
- This fitness God has given to actions, as he has given laws to Nature; and the fitness is as immutable as the laws.
- In the treatment of the orchestra volumes might be written about Haydn's and Mozart's sense of fitness, as shown in Haydn's experiments and Mozart's settled methods.
- It is true that he might have emphasized the relation of moral fitness to the will, and in this respect J.
- Before this is granted the candidate is submitted to a double examination as to his fitness, first by a papal delegate at his place of residence (processus informativus in partibus electi), and afterwards by the Roman Congregation of Cardinals assigned for this purpose (processus electionis definitivus in curia).