- The definition of a fitment is a furnishing for the home.
An example of a fitment is a cabinet.
New fitments for a kitchen.
Chiefly Brit. any of various furnishings, fixtures, or detachable parts
- (archaic) Something that suits or fits.
- A thing fitted to another in order to accomplish a specific purpose.
- An item of permanent furniture or equipment.
- The act of furnishing with fitments; an instance of such an act.
- (India) The categorisation of an employee, for the purpose of calculating salary or allowances.
- The proper positioning and orientation of a thing for it to serve its designed purpose.
fit + -ment