- An example of ineptitude is the inability to solve simple math problems.
- An example of ineptitude is making a cruel remark about someone who was just killed.
Ineptitude is defined as the quality of being bad at something, or an incompetent remark.
- the quality or condition of being inept
- an inept act, remark, etc.
Origin of ineptitudeClassical Latin ineptitudo
- The quality of being inept; ineptness.
- An inept act or remark.
(countable and uncountable, plural ineptitudes)
- The quality of being inept.