- The definition of faulty is something unreliable or that doesn't work, or an incorrect thought pattern.
- A toaster that doesn't toast bread is an example of a faulty toaster.
- When you add 2+2 and get 5, this is an example of faulty reasoning.
- When someone is a weak and not very nice person, this is an example of faulty character.
faulty definition by Webster's New World
faulty definition by American Heritage Dictionary
adjective fault·i·er, fault·i·est
- Containing a fault or defect; imperfect or defective.
- Obsolete Deserving of blame; guilty.
- faultˈi·ly adverb
- faultˈi·ness noun