- Enjoyment is defined as a state of feeling pleasure and joy, or is defined as something that causes you to experience pleasure and joy.
- If you sit basking in the sun on a perfect summer day with a big smile on your face, this is an example of enjoyment.
- If you really like sewing, this is an example of when sewing is one of your enjoyments.
The enjoyment of a day at the beach.Licensed from iStockPhoto
- the act or state of enjoying; specif.,
- the possession, use, or benefit of something
- a pleasurable experiencing of something
- something enjoyed
- pleasure; gratification; joy
Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- The act or state of enjoying.
- Use or possession of something beneficial or pleasurable.
- Something that gives pleasure: Classical music was her chief enjoyment.
- Law The exercise of a right.