- not orderly; untidy; unsystematic
- causing a disturbance; unruly; riotous
- Law violating public peace, safety, or order
- Lacking regular or logical order or arrangement: a disorderly pile of clothes.
- Undisciplined; unruly: disorderly youths.
- Law Disturbing the public peace or decorum.
(comparative more disorderly, superlative most disorderly)
- Not in order; marked by disorder or disarray.
- The books and papers are in a disorderly state.
- Not acting in an orderly way, as the functions of the body or mind.
- Not complying with the restraints of order and law; unruly; lawless.
- disorderly people; disorderly assemblies
- (law) Offensive to good morals and public decency.
- a disorderly house