- Functioning in an orderly way or according to a plan: an organized charity event that raised a lot of money.
- Affiliated in an organization, especially a union: organized labor.
- Having the ability to plan and accomplish things in an orderly fashion: Because the moderator was organized, the meeting went quickly.
(comparative more organized, superlative most organized)
- Of a person, characterised by efficient organisation.
- Your work desk is so neat and tidy - I've never met someone so organized before!
- Simple past tense and past participle of organize.