- a person who organizes
- ☆ a labor-union official whose work is enlisting new members
- a device, usually with many compartments, for use in arranging items on a desktop, the contents of a closet, etc. more efficiently
- planner (sense )
- Embryology any portion of a developing embryo, or any substance produced by it, capable of inducing differentiation in other portions
- A person who arranges the details of a public event
- (computing) A hand-held micro-computer that will perform specific tasks; can be used as an electronic diary, alarm clock, recorder of memos and notes, a portable database etc.
- (medicine) A group of cells that, together with the evocator, control differentiation in the embryo; the inductor