The definition of depraved is immoral or morally corrupt.
When you continually lie to your spouse so that you can conduct extramarital affairs, this is an example of depraved behavior.
Morally corrupt; perverted.
- simple past tense and past participle of deprave
(comparative more depraved, superlative most depraved)
- And finally she made a wicked plan to satisfy her depraved appetite for pork.
- "Yes, Count," she would say, "he is too noble and pure-souled for our present, depraved world.
- His power comes from the depraved and the forbidden.
- "Yes, I never loved her," said he to himself; "I knew she was a depraved woman," he repeated, "but dared not admit it to myself.
- There had hardly ever been a period when food had been so dear, when wages had been so low, when poverty had been so widespread, and the condition of the lower orders so depraved and so hopeless, as in the early years of the queens reign.