- Reduced in rank, dignity, or esteem.
- Having been corrupted or depraved.
- Having been reduced in quality or value.
(comparative more degraded, superlative most degraded)
- Feeling or having undergone degradation; deprived of dignity or self-respect.
- (biology) Having the typical characters or organs in a partially developed condition, or lacking certain parts.
- (heraldry) Having steps; said of a cross whose extremities end in steps growing larger as they leave the centre; on degrees.
- simple past tense and past participle of degrade