- deviating from what is considered right, good, or true; misdirected, corrupted, etc.
- of or practicing sexual perversion
- misinterpreted; distorted
- Deviating from what is considered right and correct: a perverted idea of justice.
- Of, relating to, or engaging in sexual practices that are considered abnormal or deviant.
- Marked by misinterpretation or distortion: a perverted translation of an epic poem.
(comparative more perverted, superlative most perverted)
- Simple past tense and past participle of pervert.