perversion[pər vʉr′z̸hən, -s̸hən]
- a perverting or being perverted
- something perverted; abnormal form
- any of various sexual acts or practices deviating from what is considered normal; sexual deviation
Origin: Middle English peruersion from Classical Latin perversio from past participle of pervertere
Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- a. The act of perverting.b. The state of being perverted.
- A sexual practice or act considered abnormal or deviant.
- per·verˈsive adjective
perversion - Medical Definition