bestiality[bes′c̸hē al′ə tē, -tē-; often bēs′-]
- The definition of bestiality is animal-like behavior, or sexual relations between a person and an animal.
- An example of bestiality is a person running down a hall screaming like an enraged bull.
- An example of bestiality is sexual relations between a person and a cow.
- bestial quality, character, or behavior
- a bestial act or practice
- sexual relations between a person and an animal
- The quality or condition of being an animal or like an animal.
- Conduct or an action marked by depravity or brutality.
- Sexual relations between a human and an animal.
- (archaic) A status of lower animal.
- (archaic) An animal-like instinct or behaviour.
- (archaic) A mark, trait, or emblem of a beast.
- "What's your bestiality?" (What's your mark?)
- Sexual activity between a human and another species.
- (dated) Bestial in nature, savagery, inhumanity, like (akin to) an animal: "Man's bestiality to man"
- (dated) Any abstract entity similar to a beast.