- Depravity is defined as immorality or evilness.
An example of depravity is molestation.
depravity definition by Webster's New World
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- a depraved condition; corruption; wickedness
- pl. depravities a depraved act or practice
Origin: altered (after deprave) ; from obsolete pravity ; from Classical Latin pravitas, crookedness
depravity definition by American Heritage Dictionary
noun pl. de·prav·i·ties
- Moral corruption or degradation.
- A depraved act or condition.