- Debauchery is defined as extreme indulgence or decadence for pleasure of the senses.
An example of debauchery is an orgy.
debauchery definition by Webster's New World
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
noun pl. debaucheries
- extreme indulgence of one's appetites, esp. for sensual pleasure; dissipation
- Archaic a leading astray morally
debauchery definition by American Heritage Dictionary
noun pl. de·bauch·er·ies
- a. Extreme indulgence in sensual pleasures; dissipation.b. debaucheries Orgies.
- Archaic Seduction from morality, allegiance, or duty.