- The definition of constitutional is consistent with the United States Constitution, or something that is necessary or basic.
A good diet and exercise are examples of constitutional elements to a person's well-being.
- Constitutional is defined as a healthy exercise.
An example of a constitutional is a jog around the park.
- of or in the constitution of a person or thing; basic; essential
- for improving a person's constitution; good for one's health
- of, in, authorized by, subject to, dependent on, dealing with, or in accordance with the constitution of a nation, state, or society: constitutional rights, a constitutional monarchy
- upholding the constitution
- Of or relating to a constitution: a constitutional amendment.
- Consistent with, sanctioned by, or permissible according to a constitution: a law that was declared constitutional by the court; the constitutional right of free speech.
- Established by or operating under a constitution: a constitutional government.
- Of or proceeding from the basic structure or nature of a person or thing; inherent: a constitutional inability to tell the truth.
- Of or relating to one's physical makeup.
(comparative more constitutional, superlative most constitutional)
- Relating to a legal or political constitution.
- a constitutional right
- constitutional reforms
- Conforming to a legal or political constitution.
- Belonging to, or inherent in, the constitution, or in the structure of body or mind.
- a constitutional infirmity
- constitutional ardour or dullness
- For the benefit of one's constitution or health.
- a constitutional walk
- A walk that is taken regularly for good health and wellbeing.
constitutional - Legal Definition