☆ or build-up
- praise or favorable publicity, esp. when systematic and intended to make something popular, well-known, etc.
- a gradual increase in amount, power, influence, etc.; expansion: a military buildup
- The act or process of amassing or increasing: a military buildup; a buildup of tension during the strike.
- The result of building up: a pipe clogged by rust buildup.
- a. Widely favorable publicity, especially by a systematic campaign: The new movie was given a tremendous buildup in the media.b. Extravagant praise.