- The definition of built is someone that is very beautiful or physically very attractive.
An example of someone who is built is a swimsuit model.
- Built is defined as something which was constructed, or is the past tense of to build.
An example of built is the action taken to create a birdhouse.
pt. & pp. of build
Informal having a well-formed, physically attractive body: said usually of a woman
Past tense and past participle of build
- Having a specified physique: a heavily built boxer.
- a. Informal Having a well-developed or attractive body: a dancer who is really built.b. Vulgar Slang Large-breasted.
- (informal) well-built
- (obsolete) Shape; build; form of structure.
- the built of a ship