- mattresses and bedclothes
- straw, grass, etc., used to bed animals
- a bottom layer; base
- Geol. stratification
suitable for planting in a garden bed
- Material, especially straw, on which animals sleep.
- A bottom layer; a foundation.
- Geology Stratification of rocks into beds.
- The textiles associated with a bed, e.g., sheets, pillowcases, bedspreads, blankets, etc.
- Any material used by or provided to animals to lie on.
- (geology) a structure occurring in granite and similar massive rocks that allows them to split in well-defined planes horizontally or parallel to the land surface
- (horticulture) the temporary planting of fast-growing plants into flower beds to create colourful, temporary, seasonal displays, during spring, summer or winter
- Present participle of bed.