A bed with a brown and white bedspread.
The definition of bedspread means a piece of decorative cloth that covers the place where you sleep.
A quilt is an example of a bedspread.
A usually decorative covering for a bed.
- A bedspread can be made from a thin material like silk or a thick material like velvet or chenille, but its function is strictly to add a design element to the bed.
- Although most people use a bedspread when sleeping, you'll typically need to place a blanket between the bedspread and the sheet in order to provide any warmth.
- With more than 100 to choose from, and most of them under $20.00, you are sure to find something that will go perfectly with your old sofa or new bedspread.
- These little details like the color of your bedspread and the knickknacks on the nightstand create the ambiance that sets the complete mood for the room.
- The most complete bedding set is a four-piece collection that comes with a quilted bedspread, a fitted sheet, a flat sheet, and one standard pillowcase.