The definition of an ailment is a bodily or mental disorder or illness.
A cold is an example of an ailment.
A physical or mental disorder, especially a mild illness.
From ail + -ment
- This leads to consumers not receiving vital preventative care, which also increases the odds that the next time they seek out medical help it will be for an ailment that has already progressed to dangerous levels.
- If you decide to explore Japanese herbs, whether for healing of a particular ailment or for general wellness, talk to a medical professional, as side effects and drug interactions are possible.
- Many of Edgar Cayce's future predictions were made as a secondary part to readings he conducted for individuals usually seeking advice on a physical ailment or specific life issue.
- Depending on the herb and the ailment it's intended to treat, you may need to take the herbs as a tea or tisane, in a pill or powder, or in a cream or topical form.
- Whether you're dealing with a sudden or chronic case of fungus, you'll need to rely on the best cure for toe nail fungus to completely rid yourself of the ailment.