An example of a pipe is what a plumber fixes on a toilet.
An example of a pipe is what someone uses to smoke tobacco.
An example of a pipe is a bagpipe.
An example of pipe is for water to run through the plumbing system.
An example of pipe is to squeeze icing from a pastry bag to decorate a cake.
An example of pipe is to play a bagpipe.
An example of pipe is to blow a whistle.
A boatswain's pipe.
- A small medieval fipple flute played with the left hand while the right hand beats a tabor.
To pipe the clan to battle.
A fat pipe is a high-bandwidth connection.
- To become quiet or quieter; stop shouting, talking, etc.
- To convey (esp. transcribed or remote music or speech) by an electric or electronic system.
- To begin to play or sing (music).
- To speak up or say, esp. in a piping voice.