- The definition of a wrap up is a summary or final action.
The summary of the topics covered by the speakers at the end of a meeting is an example of a wrap up.
- To wrap up is to complete or finish something, like a project.
An example of wrap up is when you finish an article you have been writing and you spell check and send it in.
- that wraps something up; concluding
- ⌂ that comes at the end and summarizes
- ⌂ the concluding event, action, etc. in a sequence
- ⌂ a concluding, summarizing statement, report, etc.
- A brief final summary, as of the news.
- A concluding or final action: the wrap-up of a campaign.
- Alternative form of wrap-up.